Thanks for visiting!
Tutor Scholar is a mobile tutoring service where our tutors travel to students homes. We also provide tutoring sessions at nearby libraries. We offer one-on-one tutoring to ensure students receive the best quality of learning. We service a vast region in and around the Greater Toronto Area, primarily in Mississauga, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton, Oakville and Burlington.
We are committed to teaching students in a way that is unique to their own individual learning style.
At Tutor Scholar, we offer tutoring in the following subjects:
- Elementary School English
- Elementary School French
- Grade 9 - 12 English
- Grade 9 - 12 French
- Grade 1 - 8 Mathematics
- Grade 6 - 10 Science
- Grade 11 Functions
- Grade 11 Chemistry
- Grade 11 Physics
- Grade 12 Advanced Functions
- Grade 12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade 12 Chemistry
- Grade 12 Physics
- University Level Mathematics
- University Level Chemistry
- University Level Physics
- And More!
Our tutors do their utmost to help students succeed. We believe that Tutor Scholar is the best choice to ensure real results in improvement of students' grades.
Tutor Scholar's 5 Core Strategies for Student Success:
1. Our tutors are trained under our Tutor Scholar Student Report Program to prepare student reports in order to track students progress, which we report to parents on a bi-weekly basis.
2. Our tutors are trained under our Tutor Scholar Mentor Program to also mentor students as they tutor, to provide encouragement and instill confidence.
3. Our tutors administer tests to students prior to writing their actual test, to help increase their chances of scoring well.
4. Our tutors are trained under our Tutor Scholar Test Taking Strategy Program to continually develop students abilities, to effectively complete a quiz or test in a time-efficient and increased-mark-optimization manner. This is taught to the student on a weekly basis, to help the student retain and develop these test taking skills.
5. Our tutors connect with student's teachers on a bi-weekly basis to determine key areas that need attention. Our tutors use this feedback to adjust their tutoring style and to focus on the key areas for individual student development.
Flexible schedules are available. We do our best to cater to your preferred time to have the tutoring sessions. Our rates start from $50/hour depending on the grade and experience of the tutor. No HST is charged as per Ontario Government Law regarding tutoring services.
Check out our Yellow Pages reviews from students and parents
Tutor Scholar - Providing the best one-on-one tutoring!
To learn more, contact us today!