Thanks for visiting!
Tutor Scholar is a mobile tutoring service where our tutors travel to students homes. We also provide tutoring sessions at nearby libraries. We offer one-on-one tutoring to ensure students receive the best quality of learning. We service a vast region in and around the Greater Toronto Area, primarily in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Halton Hills, Milton, Oakville and Burlington.
We are committed to teaching students in a way that is unique to their own individual learning style.
At Tutor Scholar, we offer tutoring in the following subjects:
- Elementary School English
- Elementary School French
- Grade 9 - 12 English
- Grade 9 - 12 French
- Grade 1 - 10 Mathematics
- Grade 6 - 10 Science
- Grade 11 Functions
- Grade 11 Chemistry
- Grade 11 Biology
- Grade 11 Physics
- Grade 11 Law
- Grade 11 Accounting
- Grade 12 Advanced Functions
- Grade 12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade 12 Chemistry
- Grade 12 Biology
- Grade 12 Physics
- Grade 12 Law
- Grade 12 Accounting
- University Level Mathematics
- University Level Chemistry
- University Level Biology
- University Level Physics
- University Level Law
- University Level Accounting
- Education Quality and Accountability Office (EQAO) Preparation
- Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT) Preparation
- And More!
Our tutors do their utmost to help students succeed. We believe that Tutor Scholar is the best choice to ensure real results in improvement of students' grades.
Tutor Scholar's 5 Core Strategies for Student Success:
1. Our tutors administer our Tutor Scholar Student Report Program to prepare student reports in order to track students progress, which we report to parents on a bi-weekly basis.
2. Our tutors administer our Tutor Scholar Mentor Program to also mentor students as they tutor, to provide encouragement and instill confidence.
3. Our tutors administer tests to students prior to writing their actual test, to help increase their chances of scoring well.
4. Our tutors administer our Tutor Scholar Test Taking Strategy Program to continually develop students abilities, to effectively complete a quiz or test in a time-efficient and increased-mark-optimization manner. This is taught to the student on a weekly basis, to help the student retain and develop these test taking skills.
5. Our tutors connect with student's teachers on a bi-weekly basis to determine key areas that need attention. Our tutors use this feedback to adjust their tutoring style and to focus on the key areas for individual student development.
Loyalty Rewards Program
Purchase one of our monthly packages and enjoy every 5th session 50% OFF!*
*Effective December 15th, 2018. For new clients only, who have not purchased any Session Packages from Tutor Scholar in the past.
When you refer a friend about our services and they register with us, you will receive 10% OFF your next Session Package purchase!
Flexible schedules are available. We do our best to cater to your preferred time to have the tutoring sessions. Give your student the benefit of one-on-one tutoring, not group session tutoring where your student's tutoring time is shared with other students. Our rates start from $45/hour depending on the grade and experience of the tutor. No HST is charged as per Ontario Government Law regarding tutoring services.
We are the clear choice!
Check out our Yellow Pages reviews from students and parents.
Tutor Scholar - Providing the best one-on-one tutoring!
To learn more, contact us today!